Quickly Learn WordPress with Our Step-by-Step Video Training Tutorials
In this video, I will show you how to navigate through the Gold and Gold-Plus Member dashboard at GFYD Member. Plus… it’s a sneak peek under the hood at just how easy our WordPress video training tutorials make it to learn WordPress and master one premium theme… all in one place!
Getting Started with WordPress has never been so easy!
WordPress is NOT just a blogging platform. In my humble opinion, getting started with WordPress is really simple when you have the right expert guidance needed to help you learn it fast.
There are three things you need when you are looking to create a website using WordPress:
1) Hosting – and we recommend Bluehost for many reasons but I will name three today:
- First, they have excellent customer service which is available 24/7
- Second, they focus on hosting and not just being a domain registrar. Their main focus is to provide space on their web servers to you so your website is visible to the public.
- Third, they are reliable.
2) WordPress.org… not WordPress.com. The reason we recommend that you don’t use WordPress.com is that you are a subdomain of their larger domain. That means you don’t own your website and you don’t have control over it. If the platform changes or you go against their user end agreement, that larger domain can terminate your subdomain without notice. Facebook is a perfect example. Your profile is a part of that larger domain. They own it; they control it.
With your own self-hosted website on WordPress.org, you own it… so you have complete control.
3) A WordPress THEME!! And there are literally thousands to choose from. Some are free and the premium themes vary in price. I have used dozens of themes, both free and paid, which is exactly why I decided to become an expert on one theme… our Dream Theme. The Dream Theme is versatile, user-friendly, and super simple to learn and understand with our step-by-step training.
If you any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to help you.
You can also reach us at 502-964-0204.